How to log into Pinnacle Internet Viewer
Pinnacle Internet Viewer allows students and their parents to check their grades online. Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how to access Pinnacle Internet Viewer from a student login.
1) Access the Peoria Unified School District website. If logging in from a district computer, this will be your home screen when entering the Internet Explorer.
2) Locate the drop down menu under “Schools” and click on “School Websites.”
3) Click on Sunrise Mountain High School. It is the last option on the list of high schools.
4) This will redirect you to the Sunrise Mountain Home Page. Scroll down and click on Pinnacle Internet Viewer.
5) Type in your school computer username and password. Your username is typically a combination of your first and last name. Your password is a six digit number.
6) Upon clicking sign it, you will have three options to choose from: reports, options, and internet viewer. To view your grades, click internet viewer.
7) Your courses along with your grades are now viewable. Click on a class to see a breakdown of assignments.
8) To return to your home screen, click “Home”. It is located in the bottom left-hand corner. To log out, click on “Sign out” in the top right-hand corner.
Parent usernames and passwords are available in the front office. This allows the parent/guardian to view all students in the household at one time.